Sentinel Supply's first sticker. Too Much Interstate - designed to inspire adventurers to get off the interstate and explore the highways and by-ways that delve into small town America. Taking the scenic route usually involves less interstate and more backroads.
If you're a motorcycle rider, a van lifer, an RV-er, an overlander, or road tripper, you crave the hidden gems you discover when you exit the interstate. Go Forth and Explore!
The Too Much Interstate die-cut sticker is for adventurers who prefer to take the road less traveled. Whether you stick it on your bumper, rear window, motorcycle panniers, RV, Jeep, Land Cruiser, Land Rover, or just a laptop, this vinyl decal will be a faithful companion on all of your adventures. Great for your thermos or Hydroflask water bottle.
- Dimensions: 2.9" high x 3" wide (small bumper sticker or large water bottle & laptop decal size)
- Die cut on thick waterproof vinyl for years of adventure indoors & outdoors
- Matte UV protective laminate for extra durability
- Will adhere to just about any smooth surface
- If you apply this decal to an insulated thermos (such as a Yeti, Klean Kanteen, Swell Bottle, or Hydro Flask), avoid running it through the dishwasher to extend the life of your sticker (and your bottle!)
- Designed & printed in Idaho, USA
- FREE Shipping for US orders
- Save 30% when you buy 3 or more stickers, pins, & magnets with code 30OFF3