Brap is my favorite music! Brap, Braap, or Braaap, whichever way you choose to spell it, all convey the same exact message to offroad motorcycle riders: FUN! Excitement! Adventure! Twist the throttle and let that two wheel machine brap to your heart's content. Most motocross, dirtbike and off road riders agree that the term originates with two stroke motocross bikes and the melodious sound they emit when the throttle gets twisted. Nowadays, “Brap!” is used to elicit the thrill that comes with the rapid acceleration of bike and rider. So, whether you’re a hardcore two stroke motocross rider, a trials rider, four stroke motocross rider, enduro fan, or adventure motorcycle rider, get out there and BRAP! away!!
Art by our friend Tristan K. Follow him on IG here. He also created the amazing artwork for the matching Meerkat Moto desert sticker!
Place this mud track sticker on your motorcycle helmet, panniers, or even just your laptop. High quality waterproof vinyl decal will stand up to all your offroad adventures. It's also a perfect sticker for Hydroflasks, thermoses, or other water bottles.
- Small size dimensions: 3.5" wide x 2.25" tall (perfect water bottle or helmet decal)
- Large size dimensions: 4.75" wide x 3" tall (bumper sticker size)
- Die cut waterproof vinyl with a matte UV protective finish, designed to endure many years of adventure
- Will adhere to just about any smooth surface
- If you apply this to an insulated thermos, we encourage you to NOT run it through the dishwasher
- Designed and printed in Idaho, USA
- USPS First Class Mail shipping is FREE for US orders
- Save 30% when you buy 3 or more stickers, pins, & magnets with code 30OFF3