Live in the Sunshine, Swim the Sea, Drink the Wild Air - Ralph Waldo Emerson from the poem Merlin's Song
This literary quote from the poetic era of Transcendentalism inspires us to spend more time exploring and making memories in the great outdoors. This stylized die cut sticker is a great reminder of your adventure "to do" list, featuring a brilliant blue to remind you of mountain air and ocean breeze.
Proudly display this inspirational quote on your laptop or notebook. Show off this waterproof vinyl decal on your Hydroflask water bottle, or stick it on your car bumper or back window. We hope it serves as frequent encouragement to appreciate nature and stay wild. Go forth and explore!
- Dimensions: 3.8" high x 3" wide
- Die cut waterproof vinyl with a matte UV protective finish, designed to endure many years of adventure
- Will adhere to just about any smooth surface
- If you apply this to an insulated thermos, we encourage you to NOT run it through the dishwasher
- Designed & printed in North Texas
- USPS First Class Mail shipping is FREE for US orders
- Save 30% when you buy 3 or more stickers, pins, & magnets with code 30OFF3