Hood River Oregon's Viento State Park offers unbeatable access to the mighty Columbia River at the base of nearby Mount Hood. About an hour's drive from Portland OR, Viento is famous for its windy days that allow for world-class wind surfing, sailing, kite surfing, and wind boarding. On a windy summer day, the Columbia River Gorge looks packed with kites and sails catching the powerful gusts of wind and floating above the Gorge's beautiful scenery. Whether you're visiting by RV, kayak, or road trip, you'll want to remember this beautiful park with a classic white oval bumper sticker, featuring a subtle kiteboarder outline.
A black and white oval Viento State Park sticker is perfect for your Jeep window, RV bumper, or motorcycle panniers. Stick this waterproof vinyl decal to your Hydroflask or laptop as a reminder of your amazing OR trip. 2 sizes available, including one on the smaller side (3" wide) so you have plenty of room for more adventure stickers!
- Small Dimensions: 3" wide x 2" high (perfect for water bottles and laptops)
- Large Dimensions: 4" wide x 2.75" high (bumper sticker size)
- Die cut on matte UV laminated vinyl designed to endure years of adventure indoors & outdoors
- If you apply this to an insulated thermos (such as a Yeti, Klean Kanteen, Swell Bottle, or Hydro Flask), we encourage you to avoid running it through the dishwasher to extend the life of your sticker (and your bottle!)
- Designed and printed in Idaho, USA
- USPS First Class Mail shipping is FREE for US orders
- Save 15% when you buy 3 or more items from our shop