Spokane WA bumper sticker, 4" wide x 2" high. Durable die-cut vinyl decal with a matte UV-resistant coating. Waterproof & weatherproof for indoor & outdoor use. Made by your neighbors in Coeur d'Alene Idaho.
Beautiful Spokane, WA is full of cool architecture, stunning waterfalls, and interesting history. The 1974 World's Fair was hosted in the Lilac City, ushering in icons like Riverfront Park's famous Garbage Goat, clocktower, Pavilion, and the SkyRide tramway over Spokane Falls.
Show some Pacific Northwest pride with a Spokane vinyl decal inspired by the Washington state license plate. Makes a great Spokane souvenir or unique gift for for eastern Washingtonians.
Display this Spokane bumper sticker on your car window, motorcycle, or RV camper. Perfect waterproof sticker for Hydroflask water bottle, drink tumbler, insulated thermos, mug, or Yeti cooler.
- Dimensions: 4" wide x 2" high (water bottle / laptop decal size)
- Die cut on thick waterproof vinyl for years of adventure indoors & outdoors
- Matte UV protective laminate for extra durability
- Will adhere to just about any smooth surface
- If you apply this decal to an insulated thermos (such as a Yeti, Klean Kanteen, Swell Bottle, or Hydro Flask), avoid running it through the dishwasher to extend the life of your sticker (and your bottle!)
- Designed & printed in Idaho, USA
- FREE Shipping for US orders
- Save 30% when you buy 3 or more stickers, pins, & magnets with code 30OFF3