Spokane Riverfront Park Pavilion sticker, 4.25" wide. Beautiful Spokane Washington boasts tons of unique architecture including the U.S. Pavilion in Riverfront Park, built for the 1974 World's Fair. With its snazzy new light shows and event space, it's become even more of a downtown Spokane icon. Whether you're an Eastern WA native or just visiting... this is THE Spokane sticker for you! Display this Riverfront Park bumper sticker on your car window, motorcycle, or RV camper. Perfect waterproof sticker for Hydroflask water bottle, insulated thermos, and more.
- Dimensions: 4.25" wide x 2.35" high
- Waterproof die-cut vinyl with a matte UV protective coating for years of adventure indoors & outdoors
- Will adhere to just about any smooth surface
- If you apply this decal to an insulated thermos, we encourage you to avoid running it through the dishwasher to extend the life of your sticker (and your bottle!)
- Designed & printed in Idaho, USA
- USPS First Class Mail shipping is FREE for US orders
- Save 15% when you buy 3 or more items from our shop