Retro Spokane sticker in 2 sizes. Beautiful Spokane, Washington is the largest city in Eastern WA, full of cool architecture, beautiful waterfalls, and history. This Spokane skyline sticker features iconic locations from the 1974 World's Fair hosted in the Lilac City: Riverfront Park's famous Garbage Goat, clocktower, Pavilion, and the SkyRide tramway over Spokane Falls under the iconic Monroe Street Bridge. The retro sign lettering is a throwback to the Dick's Hamburger signage in downtown Spokane too.
Display this Spokane bumper sticker on your car window, motorcycle, or RV camper. Perfect waterproof sticker for Hydroflask water bottle, insulated thermos, or Yeti cooler.
Small Sticker Dimensions: 3.25" wide x 2.1" high (water bottle & laptop decal size)
- Large Sticker Dimensions: 4.75" wide x 4.25" high (bumper sticker size)
- Durable, die-cut waterproof vinyl with a matte UV-resistant finish for years of use indoors & outdoors. Will adhere to just about any smooth surface.
- If you apply this decal to an insulated thermos (such as a Yeti, Klean Kanteen, Swell Bottle, or Hydro Flask), we encourage you to avoid running it through the dishwasher to extend the life of your sticker (and your bottle!)
- Designed & printed in Idaho, USA
- USPS First Class Mail shipping is FREE for US orders
- Save 30% when you buy 3 or more stickers, pins, & magnets with code 30OFF3