Eastern WA huckleberry sticker in 2 sizes. "I'm your huckleberry" is what initially comes to mind. But, for those in the know, the word DELICIOUS quickly comes to mind too. Eastern & Central Washington are huckleberry country. The huckleberry is a prized, wild grown berry found in the mountainous regions of the inland Northwest. In late July and early August, Washingtonians head to the mountains to their secret spot to harvest these tasty purple berries. WA huckleberries are great in muffins, pancakes, pies, jams, milkshakes, and much more.
Whether you're from Spokane, Wenatchee, Colville, or just a fan of the huckleberry, we're sure you'll want to show it with our Washington Huckleberry sticker in the shape of the Evergreen State. Two sizes available: 3.75" wide water bottle decal size & 5" wide bumper sticker size. Idaho versions also available here.
- Small Dimensions: 3.75" Wide x 2.25" Wide (bumper sticker size)
- Large Dimensions: 5" Wide x 3" Tall (perfect water bottle or laptop decal)
- Die cut on high quality waterproof vinyl with a matte UV protective finish, designed to endure many years of travel and use indoors and outdoors.
- Will adhere to just about any smooth surface
- If you apply this to an insulated thermos, we encourage you to NOT run it through the dishwasher
- Designed and printed in Idaho, USA
- USPS First Class Mail shipping is FREE for US orders
- Save 30% when you buy 3 or more stickers, pins, & magnets with code 30OFF3