Get Loose on the Palouse sticker, 4" wide. Eastern Washington and north central Idaho are home to the uniquely scenic geographic region known as The Palouse. Its fertile hills and valleys make it a a major agricultural area producing wheat, legumes, and more. It's also stunningly beautiful, particularly in springtime when the rolling hills south of Spokane are covered in green grass.
Our cute Palouse sticker is made for residents and visitors alike, whether you're visiting Palouse Falls, climbing Steptoe Butte or Kamiak butte, or rafting the Snake River at Hell's Canyon. It's also a great gift for students at WSU in Pullman WA or University of Idaho in Moscow ID. Display this Palouse bumper sticker on your car window, motorcycle, or RV camper. Perfect waterproof decal for Hydroflask water bottle, insulated thermos, and more.
- 4" wide x 3" high
- Die cut on high quality waterproof vinyl with a matte UV protective finish designed to endure many years of use indoors & outdoors
- Will adhere to just about any smooth surface
- If you apply this to an insulated thermos, we encourage you to NOT run it through the dishwasher
- Designed & printed in Idaho, USA
- USPS First Class Mail shipping is FREE for US orders
- Save 15% when you buy 3 or more items from our shop