The historic Alpine Loop is a very popular circular offroad route that navigates through the high elevation backcountry in the San Juan Mountains of Colorado. It traverses Engineer Pass (12,800 feet) and Cinnamon Pass (12,840 feet), connecting the towns of Silverton and Ouray with Lake City (generally considered to beginning and ending point of the Alpine Loop).
The Alpine Loop spans a total distance of approximately 65 miles. It usually takes a full day to complete it under normal circumstances. This time is consumed not only by navigating the rigorous terrain and narrow roads, but also ghost towns including Animas Forks and Capitol City and various abandoned mining camps and structures that are all around 100 years old.
Celebrate your adventures in Colorado's Rocky Mountains with Alpine Loop stickers inspired by the CO state flag. Durable die-cut vinyl decal with a matte UV-resistant coating. Waterproof & weatherproof for indoor & outdoor use. Made in USA.
Display this bumper sticker on your truck, Jeep, 4x4, or motorcycle helmet. Perfect waterproof decal for Hydroflask water bottles, drink tumblers, insulated mugs, Yeti coolers, & thermoses. Makes a unique Colorado souvenir or gift for hikers, Jeepers, ATVs, UTVs, overlanders and ADV motorcycle riders who have braved the Rockies' breathtaking alpine terrain.
- Small: 2" wide x 2" high (perfect for water bottles and laptops - small enough so you have room for more mountain pass stickers!)
- Large: 3" wide x 3" high (bumper sticker size)
- Die cut on thick waterproof vinyl for years of adventure indoors & outdoors
- Matte UV protective laminate for extra durability
- Will adhere to just about any smooth surface
- If you apply this decal to an insulated thermos (such as a Yeti, Klean Kanteen, Swell Bottle, or Hydro Flask), avoid running it through the dishwasher to extend the life of your sticker (and your bottle!)
- Designed & printed in North Texas
- FREE Shipping for US orders
- Save 30% when you buy 3 or more stickers, pins, & magnets with code 30OFF3