The historic Alpine Loop is a very popular circular offroad route that navigates through the high elevation backcountry in the San Juan Mountains of Colorado. It traverses Engineer Pass (12,800 feet) and Cinnamon Pass (12,840 feet), connecting the towns of Silverton and Ouray with Lake City (generally considered to beginning and ending point of the Alpine Loop).
The Alpine Loop spans a total distance of approximately 65 miles. It usually takes a full day to complete it under normal circumstances. This time is consumed not only by navigating the rigorous terrain and narrow roads, but also ghost towns including Animas Forks and Capitol City and various abandoned mining camps and structures that are all around 100 years old.
Successfully conquering one of Colorado's Rocky Mountain passes is a major accomplishment, and completing more than one is definitely something to brag about! Collect all the CO pass stickers, featuring the state flag colors! This breathtaking scenery is a favorite of Jeepers, ATVs, UTVs, overlanders and ADV motorcycle riders who love to brave this treacherous alpine terrain. Buy the full set of 17 stickers here!
A blue circle sticker is perfect for your Jeep window, bumper, or motorcycle panniers and helmets. Stick it to your Hydroflask or laptop as a reminder of your amazing Colorado Rockies trip. 2 sizes available, including one on the smaller side (2" wide) so you have plenty of room to collect more mountain pass stickers!
- Small Dimensions: 2" wide x 2" high (perfect for water bottles and laptops)
- Large Dimensions: 3" wide x 3" high (bumper sticker size)
- Die cut on high quality, waterproof UV laminated vinyl designed to endure many years of use and travel. Will adhere to just about any smooth surface
- If you apply this to an insulated thermos, we encourage you to NOT run it through the dishwasher
- Designed and printed in Idaho, USA
- USPS First Class Mail shipping is FREE for US orders
- Save 30% when you buy 3 or more stickers, pins, & magnets with code 30OFF3